Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Allie

IMG_6353a copy

Happy 4th Birthday Allie.

These 4 years you have been a part of our family have been such a blessing and we look forward to watching you grow into the beautiful young lady that you are already becoming. You bring us so much joy! We are so proud of you and are so blessed that God picked us to be your parents. Thank you for everything you are to us....thank you for being you.

We love you and hope you have a wonderful 4th birthday.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Allie, mommy typed a message to you from me on Aunt Sue's blog. She is dingy sometimes. But I hope you have a great birthday. I miss you lots. Here is a hug and 3 kisses for you from me. Love you Emily


P.S. Mommy and JR said Happy Birthday

Allyson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALLIE! I can't believe how fast our babies are growing up!

Tracy Williams said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! I hope that you had a great day!