Sunday, January 17, 2010

Out and about

IMG_8078 copy

Whew...Allie is well!

It only took her 6 days to get over whatever she had (except for the horrible hacking cough...but she'll probably have that until next month). I say it was the flu....doc says a "flu like virus". What's the difference?

Regardless, we were cooped up in the house for the week trying to keep Allie away from others. Gabe and I both had flu shots....Allie did not. Just sayin'....


IMG_8042 copy

Everyone knows how cold it is has been here in the warm south. Our little sandbox had filled with water and the cold temps froze it solid. The kids had a time "ice skating". Don't worry about Allie not having on a jacket. It was actually 60 degrees out this day.

So glad your feeling better sweetie!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

I'm so glad she's feeling better! They look adorable, as always!

Emily said...

Allie, we are so glad you are feeling better. I wish I could go outside and play but it has been very cold and now the snow is melting. I miss you Love Emily