Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our 4 year old

IMG_7118 copy
Our little 4 year old. Did you know when you are 4 years old you: a) are much taller, b) have larger hands, c) can brush your teeth all by yourself, d) decide on Auburn for college (such a smart little girl), and e) can fully submerge head under water in the bathub???? Impressive huh? Allie throughout the day would say because she was 4 she could do so many more things.

IMG_7085 copy
After getting to play with her friends at church and her special birthday lunch at McDonalds we came home to open presents. She loved all of her birthday gifts. Thanks Chris and Jen Jen, Uncle Benny, Pop and Maw-maw, and Pappy and Grammy for her birthday treats.

IMG_7071 copy
Poor Gabers just wanted his hands on the gifts. He kept trying to climb on the table to get closer to the goods.


IMG_7128 copy
Nap:30. By this point is was nearing 2:00 and the kids were ready for naps.


IMG_7164 copy

Then after naps Nick showed up. Stephen and I couldn't have been more thrilled. He followed the kids upstairs and played with them while Stephen and I had a nice quiet dinner. I was sad to see him leave. Come back soon Nick!

Happy Birthday Allie! We hope you had a special 4th birthday. Looking forward to your party this weekend.

4 comments:

S. Patton said...

Happy birthday to Miss Allie! I love the pictures - you can totally see in her expression what a big girl she is. Adorable!

**Punkydoop's World** said...

Happy Birthday to Allie :) We love you!!

Cristin Claire said...

YAY- Happy Birthday Allie! I cannot believe she is 4!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Sunshine!!