Its too late to call, but I hate I wasnt there to be in the pool with you. -- Phyllis
Dont pop the pool - we want to borrow it next year. Looks like a lot of fun. - Kim
You guys are too funny! We laughed out loud at this one!
You look like you all had the most fun!!! Too funny :)
How many people can you fit in a pool? It looks like you all had alot of fun this past weekend. By the way Bethany you do look cute and yes it was cookie crisp.love ya Amy
Way toooo much fun, we're all coming next year. Bethany you are way to cute. Love ya. Aunt JudiKiss Allie for me
Yall are hilarious. I love the pictures below of your dad and husband dancing in the bubbles...
that is the funniest thing i have ever seen! hilarious!
Tim has one that sags a little lower than the other- I thought that only happened in women!Hope you are feeling okay and we are praying for a safe arrival and healthy baby!
Ha! Love it...great pic! Missing you guys and hope to see you soon. :)
hahahahahaha! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Its too late to call, but I hate I wasnt there to be in the pool with you. -- Phyllis
Dont pop the pool - we want to borrow it next year. Looks like a lot of fun. - Kim
You guys are too funny! We laughed out loud at this one!
You look like you all had the most fun!!! Too funny :)
How many people can you fit in a pool? It looks like you all had alot of fun this past weekend. By the way Bethany you do look cute and yes it was cookie crisp.love ya Amy
Way toooo much fun, we're all coming next year. Bethany you are way to cute. Love ya. Aunt Judi
Kiss Allie for me
Yall are hilarious. I love the pictures below of your dad and husband dancing in the bubbles...
that is the funniest thing i have ever seen! hilarious!
Tim has one that sags a little lower than the other- I thought that only happened in women!
Hope you are feeling okay and we are praying for a safe arrival and healthy baby!
Ha! Love it...great pic! Missing you guys and hope to see you soon. :)
hahahahahaha! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment