No new news from todays dr. appt. I am still measuring big (2 weeks from the measurement taken today). We are scheduled to have one more ultrasound on June 19th to look at the size of the baby again. At that point we will be 36 weeks and 2 days. My original due date was July 15th. Dr. Pasui mentioned today that what might happen is a scheduled C-section 1 week before my due date (so C-section around July 8th)....OR if I go into labor on my own before that date, then we will try to have a VBAC. With that said, I welcome any predictions...
7 comments:
My thought is that you will likely have a scheduled c-section. This is the one case that I hope I am wrong. I just think Gabriel is going to be too big for your little body. I pray that you have a speedy labor, delivery, and recovery. I know you are ready for him to be here. Hang in there, only a little longer.
I'm feeling little Gabe may make his grand entrance towards the end of this month. Lets say June 26... that sounds like a good one!
We think gabriel will make his grand arrival before the end of June. also I think he will come by C-section But I hope I am wrong on that one but then again, spesaking as someone who went through 19 hours of labor my advise is go for the c- section less painful.
Just Kidding Love you all Amy
July 5th I wish it could be sooner to get you some relief.
Grammy
let's hope you go 10 days early; goodness how can you stand all this heat?
July 4th...I hope that you get to have a VBAC. I know that it means a lot to you. And, we both know that c-section recovery is the pits!
I'm thinking July 4th. Gabe will make a big entrance. Hang in there.
Love ya, Aunt Judi
Post a Comment