I see you have accumulated some new friends here! I hope it's not a bug. Grammy P.S. The subject of the photos is adorable and I can't wait to see her again.
The pictures are wonderful. Allie you are going to be "America's Next Top Model" you are so beautiful and you look like you and mommy had alot of fun. Give mommy and daddy a big hug from us. Amy, Emily, and JR
such cute beach pictures! i know people must tell you all the time, but she looks EXACTLY like you. so cute! so sorry to hear you were so sick--i know that must have been horrible. and, you do have some interesting new friends...
Wow Bethany, I didn't know you got so sick. So sorry to hear about that! The pictures from the beach are adorable. My favorite is the last one where she is running on the beach!
10 comments:
Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?
Thanks. Im Inspired again.
Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.
I see you have accumulated some new friends here! I hope it's not a bug. Grammy P.S. The subject of the photos is adorable and I can't wait to see her again.
The pictures are wonderful. Allie you are going to be "America's Next Top Model" you are so beautiful and you look like you and mommy had alot of fun. Give mommy and daddy a big hug from us.
Amy, Emily, and JR
I am changing my settings back to those who have blogger accounts can post comments...
Creepy! But, love the pictures. Had dinner with you folks tonight! Miss Ya'll :(
Two cutie pa-tuties (Sp?)!
such cute beach pictures! i know people must tell you all the time, but she looks EXACTLY like you. so cute! so sorry to hear you were so sick--i know that must have been horrible. and, you do have some interesting new friends...
Wow Bethany, I didn't know you got so sick. So sorry to hear about that! The pictures from the beach are adorable. My favorite is the last one where she is running on the beach!
Post a Comment