I guess no news is good news????
I have absoultely nothing new to report from my dr. appt. this morning. I'm a bit dissapointed. I figured they would check to see if I have dilated more. That will have to wait until next week. I just keep hoping I am able to go into labor on my own before my due date....otherwise, we will probably set up the C-section.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry that you didn't get the news you were hoping for. I pray that baby Gabriel get here quickly and safely. Take care. I will praying for you.
Sorry it was a little disappointing, but hey - you are right. No news is good news! I am praying for you and Baby Patton :)
Little Gabe will be here before you know it! I can't believe you are about to have your second baby!!!!
Post a Comment