And here is Allie singing "Tomorrow" from the movie "Annie" to daddy. She gets a little distracted in the middle of it when Izzy joins the fun. Annie is one of her favorite movies. She knows everybodys names and all of the songs! She cracks us up when she really gets into the songs and holds on to the high notes. I'll try and get that on video next time...
Friday, May 16, 2008
Allie and daddy
Last night Allie was reading books and singing songs to Stephen when we were tucking her in. She is really becoming a daddy's girl lately....which couldn't come at a more perfect time. I am really working on not holding her as often as I had been. She keeps telling me that when the baby comes, "mommy hold baby and daddy hold Allie". The two of them are taking a solo trip to the zoo tomorrow too. I think it will be good for them to spend the time together without mommy. Look how sweet they are?!

And here is Allie singing "Tomorrow" from the movie "Annie" to daddy. She gets a little distracted in the middle of it when Izzy joins the fun. Annie is one of her favorite movies. She knows everybodys names and all of the songs! She cracks us up when she really gets into the songs and holds on to the high notes. I'll try and get that on video next time...
And here is Allie singing "Tomorrow" from the movie "Annie" to daddy. She gets a little distracted in the middle of it when Izzy joins the fun. Annie is one of her favorite movies. She knows everybodys names and all of the songs! She cracks us up when she really gets into the songs and holds on to the high notes. I'll try and get that on video next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, Hi Izzy! How cute. She's going to have to get more focused if she as any Broadway aspirations!
Grammy
Allie,
I'm so glad you get to go to the zoo with daddy!! Whst fun you both will have. Hugs and Kisses to all.
MawMaw
That is to cute! I have forgotten about Annie-that was one of my favorites :)
Allie I hope you have a great time at the zoo with daddy. Make sure you check out the monkeys. LOVE Emily
That was the sweetest video! Allie, you are too cute!!! Have fun at the zoo!!!
That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time!!!! Me, Peyton and Savannah had lunch with your mom today-she is busting a gut to get up there Mem. Day. I wish I was as good as updating my blog as you are. maybe when school is out I will have more time. we are praying everything goes well with the baby. Love from the Roysters
Post a Comment