Monday, May 12, 2008

Pickin' Strawberries

We went to pick strawberries this morning with our mommy group. Allie had a good time, but wasn't much help. Somebody should have warned me how strenuous picking strawberries can be for a pregnant woman. I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow from bending and squatting. Nothing like timing too....we were standing in the middle of the strawberry patch (do you call them patches?), and Allie had to go potty. So she had her first experience with the porta-john.





I think she was a bit confused when we first arrived...


Milking the wooden cow.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

You should BAKE a strawberry pie ;) Allie is too cute! Thanks for the compliment on the bangs...my hairdo is so easy now...no more round brushing!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

How fun! Guess it would've been a little more fun for you if you weren't pregnant, but I'm sure Allie loved it. Bless her heart for having to use the port-a-potty. Atleast she's fully potty trained and you didn't have a setback because of that experience. :)

Emily said...

Allie you look like you had alot of fun with mommy picking strawberrys. you should help her make a pie.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Allie is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute/beautiful!!! By the way I love your artwork!!

PS I can't wait to meet little Gabriel!!!

Love Aunt Robin