We took a much needed trip to Babys-R-Us yesterday and stocked up on stuff for the baby. It was fun picking out everything....diapers, small bottles, sleep positioner, tub, monitors, pacifiers, bottle sterilizer bags, etc.... I am feeling better about the baby's arrival now.
We do have a set of monitors, but decided to keep them in Allie's room for the time being. She has been potty trained for awhile now, but we were still letting her sleep in pull-ups. No more! We took them away about a week ago and she has been wearing panties to bed. So, she wakes up about once a night right now needing to go potty. Plus, she hasn't discovered that she can get out of bed on her own, open the door and get up when she pleases. And I definitely don't want to encourage her to do that. So, for now, the monitors stay.
We have our ultrasound dr. appt. tomorrow. I am excited to see the baby again and ask my dr. what she is thinking about delivery. I will update tomorrow after the appt. Only 8 weeks are officially left...but I'm really hoping to have the baby a little early.
5 comments:
Thats so exciting! Good Luck with the ultrasound tomorrow!
It is getting so close to time! I am excited for you 3! Good luck at the appt!
I can't believe you are about to have baby #2. Me and your mom were talking about how you are such a cute mom!!!
Allie you are getting soooooo big, can't wait to see you and your new brother/sister. I vote for brother. Hang in the Bethany.
Love ya.
He's going to be a big one just like his Dad. Can't wait to see you all. Allie I miss you,
Love ya, Aunt Judi
Post a Comment