It's nice having a husband who has a decorating opinion; except for those few times that I've brought home items that S kindly asked for me to return.
Our picture wall boasts photos from the past - our very first date. This night was the 2nd time we had met. The first being a run in at a restaurant where S caught my eye. I knew I had to ask him out. And I did. And here we are 15 glorious years later (with our 9th wedding anniversary 2 days away). And I know you aren't suppose to start sentences with "and".
This gem is one of my favorites. A Minner/Patton family photo circa 1984 found in Stephen's grandma's place.
The little guy front and center is Stephen.
I would like to also point out (your welcome Pattons) Susan is sporting the red sweater vest while Pappy is looking rather dapper in the cousin Eddie white dickie.
We wanted to incorporate both new and old photos. This is my Mama Logan - my grandmother on my dad's side.
This wall is almost complete (one littls spot up at the top). Total we will have 3 walls with wall to wall photos. Yes, I know we are crazy!
7 comments:
aaahhh! Bethany!! There are countless copies of that photo around! While I don't believe that Pappy would ever sport a dickie, I do believe he has what is often referred to as a "sport coat" on. I never got that...Love the wall idea! It looks great! I'm happy to be a part of it...even if I do happen to have feathered my hair!
Love and miss you!
Pappy says he would never wear a dickie. It's a white turtleneck, and very stylish I might add.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. We have an entryway wall covered like this and I'm running out of space for photos........I think I might just have to steal this idea to take it down to the floor- it's pure genius!!!! I also love the mix of old and new- great idea!
I love it B! I have had a similar idea from a magazine for the hall in our stairway. Your looks so good I may just get started sooner than I planned.
LOVE THIS!! Especially love the mix of old and new photos. Perfect.
Bethany this looks great! I love it...my house is getting a similar look just because I had to put up every picture that you took of my kids :) You are a talent!!
I love it. This is what our hall is supposed to look like and you see how far I am. Charlie cracked on me when we saw this post. =)
Post a Comment