Thursday, August 11, 2011

G's afternoon

Allie went school supply shopping with Pappy today.

I understand she didn't quit chatting the entire trip; she was very excited to do this with Pappy. As she was leaving she told me, "I'm going to wait until after we finish buying my school supplies, then bug him to buy me a new toy". She succeeded.

G got stuck with Grammy and myself this afternoon. We drug him to antique stores and lastly on a mini photoshoot.

He was a trooper and cooperated as much as a three year old could. He earned his two dumb dumbs...and Allie returned home with new matchbox cars for him.

307 copy

165 copyw

247 copy

252 copy

368 copy

101 copy

407 copy

5 comments:

Marla Logan said...

you were right.....I wany copies!! Such a handsome boy!

The VanZoerens said...

What a handsome little guy!

lyla said...

he looks so much like your dad in a couple of those! i usually think he looks like stephen, but he looks like a little tim :) cute!

Josh, Kylie, Aila and Liam said...

Just thought I should let you know that Liam has been talking about his mysterious friend "Dave" all week. Josh & I have been looking at each other puzzled as to who "Dave" was. But Liam says he "wubs" (loves) this "Dave" fellow. I finally figured it out today. "Dave" is Gabe. Liam just can't say Gabe quite right. Hopefully they'll be able to get together again. Liam obviously enjoyed his time with "Dave".

April said...

Oh my goodness! He is so stinkin precious!