Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lake Pymatuning

173 copy

The rain is coming down outside as I sit on the sleeper sofa on the sun porch of the red cottage. The windows all around me are open (see 3rd photo below...my sleeping quarters for the week) and the breeze is constant.

I have a feeling its gonna be a good nights rest.

185 copy

We have squeezed in so much already in the few short hours we have been here.

The grands are eager and kids exicted to explore everything about the quaint red cottage.

210 copy

219 copy

128 copy

As always, the Patton grands had a few tricks up their sleeve this visit.

G spotted one of his surprises early on. He hopped on and took off on his flea market bicycle honking every inch of the way.

025 copy

The kids waited all of three minutes before begging to take a dip in the lake.

How could I say no? This is our grand finale vacation and all...

112 copy

...and our stay has just begun.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

I love these pictures! You're such a talented photographer. And this looks like the perfect summer vacay!

Tim Logan said...

Looks like lots of loving going around!

Have fun,
Pop

The Roper's said...

love that last picture!