
I was in the kitchen all afternoon yesterday cooking, and in my efforts, left the kitchen a horrible mess.
There were dishes thrown about my entire kitchen oozing with yuck. I sat there staring at my mess for awhile wondering where on earth to begin.
Next thing I know Allie enters the room wanting me to play princess dolls with her. I told her we would play just as soon as the kitchen was cleaned and all the dishes washed.
Sweet little girl offers to wash the dishes. She is a mighty fine scrubber if I do say so myself. She cleaned every. last. one. of those pesky dirty dishes I had made. (Trust me when I say there were A LOT!)
I love her! She is my little girl who is growing up waaaaay too quickly.
Someone hand me a brick, please!!!!!!!
1 comment:
What a sweet picture of our little princess. I think we should keep her but definitely get that brick!
Post a Comment