Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Bet

462 copy

S and I had a bet.

There is a little pond (somewhat) behind our house. S thinks there are fish in said pond and that he can catch them on a fly rod.

A. I've been with him fly fishing before watching him cast his fly rod hour after hour with very few bites (not that you don't have skill babe....I know you have skill....those rivers are just lacking fish!).

B. This pond is teeny tiny miniscule. I don't believe fish exist in it.

C. I am always right, so I have no other option but winning.

The bet. If S wins, he gets one glorious weekend of sleeping in until whatever time his body allows. Me...if I win, I get a 20 minute foot massage (this is completely torture for Stephen...he hates feet. I don't think my size 5s are all that hateworthy).

Sooooo......

512 copy

....It took all of 5 minutes before he starts reeling the fish in.

The kids and I are both loving S catching these little guys...but I just hate being wrong.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So when did S stock the pond and how did he do it without you knowing?
That is from JR