Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sleep well Izzy

IMG_0004

This was the day we adopted Izzy from the animal shelter. She was 8 weeks old and full of fleas.


IMG_0002

She was the cutest one of her litter and and it was love at first sight.


IMG_7264 copy

Iz, it's only been 4 hours and I miss you like crazy! Allie prayed for you tonight that you feel better. I know you do.

10 comments:

Tim Logan said...

Iz lived the life of a princess dog and on her behalf she says wolf wolf (thanks i was a very lucky dog to have the family i did, i love you guys).
Pop

Marla Logan said...

Ahhh.....how very sweet!! That was a great memorial to her! She was loved by all and we will miss her terribly, but we will have many Izzy stories to tell that will keep her close to our hearts for years to come! Love to you all.
Love,
Mom

~Sam said...

I'm so sorry Bethany! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your little family!

Life in Color said...

Marla's right...she leaves us all with Izzy stories to tell for years. It does get easier. And B. - she is resting well. You did the right thing and you should rest well too.

Lindsey said...

Hugs from far away. Love you.

S. Patton said...

Oh B, my heart hurts for you. I'm so sorry to hear about Izzy. I loved reading about your adventures with her - she was truly one of a kind. Hang in there :)

Josh, Kylie, Aila and Liam said...

So sorry. Sending comfort and hugs your way.

The Roper's said...

You did good to not let her suffer. I know that you will miss your sweet doggy. So sorry-love ya'll.

Tonya said...

My heart breaks for you and your family right now Bethany. It's so hard to say goodbye to a pet because they truly do become another family member. She will always be with you all in your hearts and minds.

Nanny Tucker said...

Bethany, I am so sorry to hear of Izzy passing. It has been over 2 years since I had Sasha put down & I still miss her so much. I feel your pain. I know that they are not hurting anymore but I surly do miss my Sasha. :(