Some of our very dear friends in Pville recently welcomed Baby "O" into their family of three.
I was lucky to have the opportunity to photograph this little beauty at one week old. In my short venture photographing newborns, I've realized....the newer, the better. Miss O cooperated perfectly...sleeping through her entire photoshoot.
Love your pictures! And seriously, whenever you are in Huntsville, you are more than welcome to practice with Arden--I just can't promise she will cooperate like baby "O" :)
I was going to say that I'll have your Mom call you when I'm on my way up to Nashville in about ten weeks so you can practice on a REALLY NEW one - still red and wrinkled : )... You are doing so good!
6 comments:
Love your pictures! And seriously, whenever you are in Huntsville, you are more than welcome to practice with Arden--I just can't promise she will cooperate like baby "O" :)
I can't decide between the first 3 which is my favorite. Great job, and you had a beautiful little subject.
Love!!! These are wonderful, Bethany!
oh, bethany, these are breathtaking
You have no idea how excited I am for you to take pictures of Ashlyn. These are fabulous! What a precious baby!
I was going to say that I'll have your Mom call you when I'm on my way up to Nashville in about ten weeks so you can practice on a REALLY NEW one - still red and wrinkled : )... You are doing so good!
Post a Comment