Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's time

IMG_7668 copy
This is how we found Izzy today after we got home from the park. Gabe's bed is low and she can still get up in it. G wanted Iz to take a nap with him. I wanted G to nap and knew it would never work.

But, it's time for Izzy. For real this time.

Izzy hasn't been outside since yesterday...she won't go.

She can hardly walk around the house without slipping on our hardwoods. It's like her little wobbly legs cannot support her body.

She isn't eating...won't even eat human food (which if you know Izzy, is unheard of!).

Thus she won't take her meds.

She is coughing and throwing up.

She gives me a blank stare when I love on her.

Heavy breathing.

IMG_7696 copy

4:30 today. Just a short hour left with her. Please say a little prayer for me.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

This breaks my heart. I am so sorry. I will be praying for you and your loss.

Tracy Williams said...

Praying B, for all of you. I will miss little Izzy and her food stealing ways. Love to all.

Lila Armock said...

So sorry Bethany :(. Don't let your heart be too heavy, knowing that you gave her a great life and she is painfree and happy now. Thinking about you guys!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry, B...hugs to you and the kids.