
The kids (Izzy included) were uber excited to see their daddy and barely let Stephen turn the corner onto our road before stopping him in the street on Friday evening. S opened his car door and both kids quickly jumped in to help steer the car to our house. They really miss their daddy. They aren't the only ones.
(Photo above) S had G airborn in his little tikes car. I couldn't believe my eyes with how rough those two can be. But G loves it. At one point, he was practically thrown out of his car, got back up, and wanted more.
Stephen brought so much life and energy into our down in the dumps house this weekend.
While some of it was put on to cheer us up, ALL of it was appreciated.
Can't wait to move and get our family back together! Missing you babe/daddy!
3 comments:
Super Dad to the rescue!! Thanks for being a hands on dad, and a great husband to your sweet little family!!
awww this made me tear up a bit! I know you guys miss him so much and I know you will all be together soon!! I pray for you guys often :)
:) Sweet post!
Post a Comment