
Our little scaredy cat has finally conquered her fear of water, and said sayonara to her swimmies.
I almost cried in the pool today when she decided to take off her swimmies and learn to swim.
Without hesitation (okay not much hesitation), she went underwater and began swimming out to us.
I am SO proud of her! Stephen made a comment to me last week how we were going to enroll her in swim lessons this summer. She is more than ready!

I really need her to know how to swim, because my eyes need to be glued to this wildman.
This one wore swimmies for the first time today (he normally cried when I put them on).
He loves the water and jumped off the side of the pool, had to be over a hundred times today.
He would go under and come right back up and want more.

This evening we went up to "The Track". Everytime we drive passed this place, the kids point and beg to go. We gave in....and I'm glad we did. Fun was had by all.

G has no hesitation when it comes to these rides....I know it helps having an older sibling.

This particular ride G was a little eager to get off of. This is a perfect example of how Allie takes care of him....bless her heart, she didn't want him to fall.

The bumper boats were an after thought. We debated on riding them, and in line were talking about how none of us wanted to get wet.
Turned out to be a lot of fun! I got laughing so hard I could hardly breathe.
Pop was using poor little Gabe as his shield from our water gun...and G was soaked afterward.
Whew....big day!
Something was missing though.................we miss you babe!
2 comments:
We are so proud of her. This is a major big deal for the little missy. But I have to tell you, when I saw the title I was almost certain it was going to be the G-man ditching the swimmies. Won't be long either. Enjoy your last couple of days.
I check everyday so that I can catch a glimpse of the beach! Looks like ya'll are having a big time! congrats to Allie! Tell her she is going to have to teach Addy :)
Post a Comment