
Allie walked out of school Thursday with a little grin on her face carrying the above.
3 fake flowers (that double as pens...2 of them anyway. One of them doesnt work.), sprayed with grandma perfume.
She thinks they are real because they smell.

Of course I made over them and called every number saved in my cell to tell them about my special gift.
I am so thankful to be the mother of such special kids. They really are great and bring me so much joy (I sound like my dad.).
Thank you Allie for my special flowers. I will always remember them (might not keep them forever), but the memory....it'll be there!

Completely off the subject....I have to share this pic of Gabe.
This is him praying for his vienna sausages, grapes and carrots. (Yes, Gina, my kids eat vienna sausages....they like them...and so does my wallet).
2 comments:
I tried and tried to give vienna sausages to my kids and they will not eat them...I loved them as a kid. Smart kids I guess :) Happy Mother's Day!!
Yikes!
Post a Comment