Saturday, December 26, 2009

IMG_6509


We had an amazing Christmas. It was so good to be able to spend the time with my parents, brother, husband and kids. I am so blessed and thankful to have them all in my life! My parents came up the week before Christmas and spent all week with us. We had lots of fun hanging out, shopping, baking cookies, and playing banangrams (for all you scrabble fans, it is a must have).

We even had the honor of having Pappy and Grammy in our presence on Christmas Day (via skype). That way they could be a part of the kids waking up to see if Santa had stopped by to drop off any Christmas wishes.

Speaking of, I must've been especially good this year! I got PHOTOSHOP! I am nervous and excited to take the plunge and get familiar with it.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Let's not forget the most precious gift of all, Jesus.

Here's to a great new year!

No comments: