
My husband can electric slide with the best of them. Here are he and Allie dancin' away at the bon voyage party on the Norwegian Sky.

Allie was all about the big cruise boat. Here is Allie and Uncle Chris watching as we pulled away from port of Miami.

Here is the crew. We were THOSE people with matching shirts on our family vacation. Lovely shade of bright neon green. Pretty sure we got a good deal on this color choice.
(Back row from L to R: Susan, Jodi, Judi, Howard, JR, Alan, Doug, Chris, Jennifer, Stephen.
Front row from L to R: Amy, Logan, Gram, Emily, Patrick, Allie, myself, Gabe)

Stirrups Cay (Norwegians private island). This was one of my favorite days. It was beautiful, relaxing, and we all got to hang out on the beach together.

The guys played their annual Turkey Bowl game. This is a tradition that started when Patrick was MUCH smaller and could barely catch a football...he would beg his older cousins to play football with him. They look forward to it now.

It was so much fun watching Allie play with her cousins. Her eyes lit up when they were around.

This is Emily.

Patrick.

and Logan.
Allie asked me today if her "new friends" could fly to our house for a visit. She is really missing them.

This was Gabe's reserved seat for the trip. He loved hanging out with Gram.


We had a cake one night for Gram's 89th birthday. The grandkids in this family fight over Gram's attention. We all love her and she constantly has one of us right next to her.

Thanks again everyone for a wonderful time. And I doubted it would happen!
7 comments:
Great pics! I'm sure your memories are even better! Glad y'all made it home safe! Hope to see you soon!
So glad you all had fun! See you Sunday!
Great pictures, I wish we were still there. It seems like it all went so fast. The day on the island was also mine and JR and Emily's favorite day too. Tell Allie maybe in the spring we will come for a visit, if that is ok, and Emily's anmial has not left her side she wanted to take it to school with her, but I drew the line at the bus stop. By the way can you email me the 2 pictures of Emily and the one of the whole group Pretty please? Miss you guys
From one doubter to another, I am glad we did it!!
I love the pics! I stole a few of them...I love them all!!
It was great to see you all...
Great pictures and wonderful memories. I'm glad you doubters finally fell into line!
Oh, and tell Stephen...not another word about our family vacation matching shirts. :)
how fun! love all the pictures from the cruise.
Post a Comment