Friday, December 11, 2009

Shepard boy

106

In the spririt of Christmas, just wanted to share a picture of our little shepard boy. Yes, he does this by himself. He constantly walks around with his blankets on his head (lots of times blindly running into walls and such). It will never get old to me. If he is anything like his daddy, he will carry a piece of this blanket in his pocket with him until he is 12 (sorry Stephen, hope I didn't crush your self esteem. Okay, so I exaggerated a bit...more like 6). Oh, and see the pacy? We have 2 left....and aren't buying anymore. I panic slightly when one is missing. But, I understand he is 17 months old and he is growing into a toddler....thus, the pacy must go soon (sniff). I'll keep you posted...

3 comments:

Life in Color said...

Pa rum pa pum pum!

Tonya said...

That is the sweetest picture! Adam is 3 and he still likes to walk around with blankets on his head or over him. He pretends he is a ghost. LOL Good luck with the pacifier situation. Hopefully it will stick with Gabe. We finally got Adam's away from him.

MB said...

I just want to kiss those little cheeks!!!!