Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My family

StephenFam_03


I feel compelled to post this family picture, a.) because I rarely get family shots of us being that I am the one behind the camera most of the time. This was taken by my mother-in-law on the cruise. I'm one lucky girl to have a professional photographer in the family. And b.) because two photos down (what was I thinking?) posted a lovely picture of myself sans make-up after running a 5K. So, here you have my lovely family whom I couldn't adore more!

6 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

Cute picture...Allie's hair is adorable.

Leah said...

That is a really cool pic.. I know with little kids (I have two about the same age as yours) that it can be frustrating to get them to look at the camera. But this is so cute regardless of that!! Do you happen to know what kind of lens you mother-in-law used for this?

Leah said...

Ok I just clicked the pic and looked at her specs on Flickr. I am super impressed at the sharpness with her ISO and shutter speed. Great pic!

Life in Color said...

It"s too bad Pappy wasn't around to get Allie & Gabe's attention. There was just too much going on around them to focus on the photographer!

The Roper's said...

you look cute and with no make-up...love the black and white :)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

What a cute family pic! I'm glad ya'll got to go on a cruise. Sounds like so much fun! :)