Monday, August 31, 2009

The "tuk"

Zac came over this morning to hang out while his momma took care of some business. It's always entertaining watching he and Gabe interact.
Zac immediately attached to this little Auburn truck ("tuk"), he did not let go of it.
My sweet little Gabe thought it would be fun to mess with Zac a little.


Look ma, you're raising a bully.


Poor Zac, he was not happy. (Oh, and notice his hair? I fixed it while Stephanie was gone. Thanks for being a good sport and not getting mad at me!)


Anyway, he got the truck back and was a happy camper.


He ended up taking the truck home with him. I couldn't break his little heart again.

2 comments:

Cristin Claire said...

Gabe is too cute to be a bully.

Hey- I did a new post on my blog about fast passes at Disney just for you! Check it out!

cheryl said...

I just have to point out that the following things are TOO CUTE:
* The looks on Gabe's face when he has stolen the car.
* Zac's unending focus on the truck even while Gabe is holding it.
* Zac's tongue sticking out.
* Zac's look of pure happiness in the last shot.

Too funny