Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back on the road again...

The kids and I drove to AL today. We are very excited to get to spend some time with Grandma Dot. Tonight we had a nice home cooked meal together...at Cracker Barrel.

Afterwards we drug Grandma with us to Juju's house for the kids to get their hair cut. Grandma kindly asked that I not take anymore pictures of her at one point.
But grandma, you have no idea how cute you are!
Up first, Gabe. He was a bit squirmy and restless until....


Juju had a genious idea of offering him a popsicle.


This was his first go at a popsicle and will not be his last....he loved every last bite.


Gabe with his back to school haircut.

Next up, Allie.
She only came for the popsicle. Otherwise she would have never cooperated. Bribery works every time.

Hanging out outside at Juju's house before we headed home....


5 comments:

The Roper's said...

Juju does give the best cuts!! And you get free popsicles with it!! :)
And your grandmother is too cute.

juju said...

Bethany, I love the laughing picture of Grandma Dot! I'm cropping it, getting it printed and taking to my watercolor portrait class! juju

Emily said...

Your grandma Dot is to cute. It makes me think of my grandma's. By the way Emily would like to know if Allie got her card and how operation Dora cup is going.

Bethany Patton said...

Amy - Operation Dora cup was a success. They are 100% gone and she is going great. No we haven't got a card yet (but we are in AL), and I'm sure it's sitting in our mailbox. You are too sweet to do that.

lyla said...

cute pictures! i didn't know juju was a hair stylist :) your poor mom broke her wrist!? so sorry. glad allie's fillings went well!