I rushed the kids outside the other day, because Allie said the three words that never come out of her mouth; I will smile.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
I will smile
Stop the presses.
I rushed the kids outside the other day, because Allie said the three words that never come out of her mouth; I will smile.
I have been trying not to be as pushy and constantly in their faces taking pictures lately.
And there she is with the smile (well, fake smile) on her face. Her cooperation lasted all of about 22 seconds until something else caught her eye, and she was off running in the yard being an energetic 3 year old.
My how the tables have turned. I couldn't get this one to smile for me and he is usually ready and willing. He has been teething lately and not quite himself....so I'll excuse him this time.
I rushed the kids outside the other day, because Allie said the three words that never come out of her mouth; I will smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bethany,
It was so good to see you in Alabama. You are so sweet with your precious children. Keep up the good work. They are adorable, smiling or not.
The second picture is the cutesiest ever!!!!! I hope Gabe feels better soon. Love you all
Yay for Allie! She is so cute!! :) I hope the teething gets better soon. I do not miss that stage!
Let me just say that I literally teared up when I read/saw your post on "what it takes to be a pop." I miss your family!
Post a Comment