Thursday, August 13, 2009

New game

Another new favorite game Gabe likes to play...


Everything he eats he puts on top of his head.



Boys can be much messier than girls.

4 comments:

Amanda K. said...

OMG Essy used to do this! It would drive me nuts! Her hair wasn't easily washable. LOL! He's so cute doing it though! : )

AUbecca said...

Ok, Bethany. I know that my questions about your camera are borderline harassment but I have to ask . . . is there a particular setting that you leave your camera on. I LOVE all of your pictures. They are always so good and I am still having a hard time finding the correct setting for my photos.

PS - Gabe is adorable! Love the pics with your mom!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Too funny! I agree with you...boys are MUCH messier than girls! Noah still gets a mess on his shirt...and the girls are almost always completely clean! Drives me crazy! Boys will be boys I guess. :)

The Roap Family said...

Oh, I can't wait til Eli does that...