Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Operation Dora Cup

It went with her to the pool.


It was there with her as she waited in line to see Santa.

...for the first day of school.


It was there on Halloween.


It was there for her when she got her first splinter.



...for 4th of July dinner.

It was there for snacktime.


...for playtime.


...in airports.


And come Saturday, the Dora cup will be retired and replaced by a new shiny toy.
This is a BIG deal for her.
I'll let you know how it goes Saturday.

7 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

Love that first picture. Hope Saturday goes well.

Life in Color said...

Have faith. What she will really miss is the apple juice that used to be in the cup!

The Roper's said...

All these pictures made me laugh!!! Bryce will be going through the same thing...I am slowly cutting the nipples off his passy's (SP?)..."they are all breaking"....Lord grant us patience!

**Punkydoop's World** said...

Good luck!!! Alyssa has an infamous cup as well - the Nemo cup. It goes everywhere and she HAS to drink milk in it every night before bed after we go through the ritual of "hiding the milk" in the Nemo cup in her bed before we read books. We have talked about retiring that along with all other sippy/straw cups. Let me know how it goes!! We'll be there soon.....maybe after you brave it out for us and tell us what we'll be facing :) LOL

Allyson said...

Oh my gosh, I love these pictures! It's funny what kids gets attached to. Cole has a small, plastic Diego toy that he carries around EVERYWHERE. We even had to buy a back up when it got lost one time.

Emily said...

good luck with that, I hope all goes well, let us know how it goes.

Emily said...

Bethany email me your adress, Emily want to send her something to help her get through that. She is very proud of her. this is emily words next

Hi Allie Grace, that was a big girl decision, and you are a big girl. I think you are growing and I am very proud of you. I am sending you a present from me. I love you and miss you EMILY