
Interesting weekend. Gabe has been sick...teething I suspect. Fussiness started a week ago. 101 fever on Friday. 102 fever Saturday. Then the ear pain Saturday afternoon.
Our only option to get our hands on an antibiotic was the ER.....Gabe was a hit at the hospital. He sat there in his purple gown they gave him to wear waving at people passing our room.
Meanwhile in AL, my mom falls in the garage and breaks her wrist, so she is also at the ER.

It really all started
Thursday, when I took a big sip of my morning coffee and felt something small, round and soft in my mouth. I spit out a FLY! I had this feeling it was going to be one of those days. Shortly after that, I threw out my back and couldn't move for 2 hours. Once my back pain was
manageable, Allie and I made a craft....which I burned a big blister on my finger from the hot glue gun. (Let me add, the above B
oobie bird craft was done by Allie and her daddy.)
Then Friday morning I broke the coffee pot trying to make coffee. I was so mad. No coffee in the morning? Unheard of.

Luckily Grammy flew in Friday afternoon to ease our spirits. She just needed a baby fix and hopped on a plane to spend the weekend with us. Thank you
Allegiant Air for your low plane fares! It has been so nice having G
rammy in the house. Especially considering the kind of weekend we had.
3 comments:
Ok so now how is your week going to be? I hope much better. How is your mom doing, does she need surgery? And what did the ER say about Gabe?
My mom had a clean break...a cast will do the trick.
I should've been a doctor. I diagnosed Gabe before we even left for the hospital. Double ear infection. They wrote a rx and we are good. He's still fussy, but working through it.
Oh my! Hope this week gets better :)
Post a Comment