Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snowed In







We are projected to get 2-5 inches here in Greenville. I think we've seen all the snow we will see (there is 3 inches on the ground at our house). I am sitting here with my parents, with the windows opened, enjoying seeing the beautiful white snow outside. Bless their souls, they were suppose to go home today and stayed...pretty sure they did it for me and the kids...but they say they couldn't get home because of the weather. Stephen is in TX, his flight got cancelled and he is not due in until tomorrow afternoon. I am VERY thankful that they chose to get snowed in with us. Here are a couple of pics I took tonight. More to come tomorrow...I promised Allie we would build a snowman as soon as the sun comes up.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

I'm so jealous. We were supposed to get snow in Columbia too, but so far, nothing. :(

The Roper's said...

Fun! We got a little that melted right away. Can't wait to see the other pics!