I took Allie to the dentist today for her first cleaning. She watched me get my teeth cleaned and asked a TON of questions. I was feeling good about her cleaning. Here she is cooperating and ready for her turn.....
...It all went downhill when the hygienist leaned the seat back. She flipped out and did not cooperate AT ALL. We made an appointment 6 months out when we'll try again.
Cole had his first appt. this week too! He did NOT even want to sit in the chair. Then the hygenist gave him a monkey with dentures and a toothbrush and Cole love it. He brushed the monkey's teeth and then cooperated, finally.
3 comments:
Cole had his first appt. this week too! He did NOT even want to sit in the chair. Then the hygenist gave him a monkey with dentures and a toothbrush and Cole love it. He brushed the monkey's teeth and then cooperated, finally.
Oh No! We are about to make Addy's first....makes me very nervous.
Oh no! I made an appt for E and I in September last month....what a pitiful little face!
Post a Comment