Gabe has a double ear infection. Lucky us, right? He didn't let us go to bed until 3:00 a.m. Stephen and I took turns letting him sleep (or attempt to sleep) upright on us to help with the pressure in his ears. He would fall asleep for about 15 minutes, then the pain would wake him up and the crying would continue. This went on until 3:00 a.m. when he finally fell asleep for the night. We're both exhausted today. I gave him the antibiotic as soon as the pharmacy filled it. Pray that it kicks in soon!
3 comments:
I remember those rough nights with Noah and his ears. I hope he gets better soon and ya'll get some sleep. :)
Gabe we hope you feel better real soon, ear infections are not fun at all. When I had one mommy put a warm wash cloths on my ears to help with the pain and the pressure. But I send you alot of hugs and kisses. Miss you Emily
Hope that you have gotten some sleep the past couple nights and that Gabe is feeling better. Bless his little heart :(
Post a Comment