Sunday, March 29, 2009

All better

Today is a good day.

Stephen and I woke up (on our own) at 8:00 a.m.; both kids still sound asleep, the sun shining, and everyone well again.

...and I couldn't resist taking pics outside of our little, grown-up man in his Sunday best.

Back to his happy self.

Free of the horrible virus that invaded his little body for the past 5 days.
***UPDATE***
Gabe threw up his dinner tonight. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!??????

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Well I wanted to say glad to see he's feeling better, but then I read your update. That is insane! Has the doctor said what could be causing it? Poor lil man, I really hope he feels better soon!

Cristin Claire said...

Awe, Bethany, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how hard it must be to have a tiny little man sick like that! I'm glad yours was only 24 hours, but that's still so yuck!

Gayla said...

I am so sorry that little Gabe is still sick. I was hoping that he was finally better. Hang in there. I will be praying that he gets well soon!

Zach and Kim said...

Hopefully yall are well!!! Be sick is just about the worst.Love the mohawk!

Gina Strychar said...

So sorry that you are dealing with the sickies. It is going around up here too, luckily we have stayed away from it thus far.

How's Allie's speech therapy going?