Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mowhawk - Take 2

Gabe's mohawk!!! Yes it's there....humor me!

I am about to have my hands full with this little guy.

This is why.


He is begginning to get up on his knees and gets a little braver each day.


He likes to try and pull up on this toy; which usually ends up on top of him.

5 comments:

Tracy Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Williams said...

Cute! I love baby mohawks!

Ada said...

How cute!! I think Gabe and Chloe have about the same amount of hair! haha. You will have your hands full soon! :)

Unknown said...

Sooo sweet! As much as Allie is you...Gaber is Stephen! I love it!
I miss my little buddy!
It might be time for a road trip, know any good hotels? (don't think I didn't hear you say that!!)
XO

Emily said...

Oh my I can not believe how much he looks like Stephen in that picture, and I am not making fun of Stephen. He looks so much like him it is like looking at his baby picture. Love to all.