Boy do I hate computer sometimes! I just typed out my post and accidently deleted it. So, because I don't feel like typing it all out again. The basic story is this. I fixed Gabe's hair this morning in a mohawk using baby lotion. I grabbed my camera to capture a pic of one of his first hairdos....only to find Izzy had licked it all off before I could take a pic.
6 comments:
Izzy is causing a lot of trouble these days!
Some things never change!!!
Gross, I hope you scrubbed him down after that, hahahaha. Is she still free to a good home.
Actually....nope, no scrubbing after his Izzy bath. We're all just used to our Izzy perfume.
OMG! That is the cutest story ever!
Dogs and kids are funny!
LOL.... Those pics are really good & cute. Looks like you're picking up some of your MIL's photographic abilities!
Post a Comment