Sunday, January 4, 2009

Allie's 3rd Birthday

We started the day off at Monkey Joes. This is the only picture I took...


For dinner, she picked chuck e. cheese.



Then home to have cake and ice cream........only problem was that our dog decided to help herself. This is what the cake looked like when we returned home. Allie didn't even get to see the dino at her best. We were going to have the big reveal with candles and singing.


Sorry sweetie. Thanks for understanding we have a horrible dog! (Still free for the taking!!!)




"Happy Birthday to You"....


She hasn't quite mastered the art of blowing. She blew through her teeth.

Gabe taking baby steps toward Sarah. He is getting so big!


As usual...all smiles!

13 comments:

Tonya said...

Happy Birthday Allie! I believe I would have thrown the dog out. I'm not an animal abuser, but that's insane. I'm glad she got to enjoy a little of it anyway. Looks like she had a great birthday all around.

Ada said...

That sounds like something our Harley would do! They can be so aggravating sometimes, but we love them anyway! Looks like yall had a great birthday in spite though! Happy Birthday Allie!

Unknown said...

Well...that will always be remembered as the year Izzy at the cake. It is crazy what kids remember.
Happy Birthday Allie! Love to you all!!

**Punkydoop's World** said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE! We miss you!! Alyssa asked about you the other day - she said she wanted to play with Allie and Addy Belle. I will try and work with all the mommy's to get you girls together soon! Love you!!

Nanny Tucker said...

I'm sorry that Izzy ate the cake, Allie. Hope you had a happy birthday other than the cake.
Love you!
Nanny

Lindsey said...

I'm sure Allie had a great birthday anyway! Looks like you guys had fun!

Tracy Williams said...

Oh Bethany...you worked so hard on that thing! Izzy, Izzy, Izzy. I am glad Allie had a fun birthday anyway!

The Roper's said...

Bad dog!! So sorry....looks like a great day anyway. Perfect for a big 3 year old!

Emily said...

Allie you looked like you had so much fun for your birthday, we can't believe that you are 3. Bethany you and Stephen worked so hard on that cake and it looked great i loved the color and JR wants to know if he can hire you as a decorator.

Crystal Whitaker said...

ok, so I laughed out loud when I read about the cake--but I understand--our wedding cake fell at the reception before I ever saw it. However, birthday wishes go out to Ally. We miss you all, and I would love to see you next time you are in town.

Zach and Kim said...

We knew that dog was good for nothing!I can't believe Allie just turned 3. Wow time is flying. I feel like just the other day we were coming over to see her. Hope yall are having a good 2009.

The Roap Family said...

Happy Birthday Allie!

lyla said...

i laughed out loud at that poor cake with the legs and tail eaten off with the candles in it! poor little allie (and you for all that hard work)! hope that doesn't happen to us on tuesday! looks like she still had a great birthday and it will be much more memorable now with the dog-eaten cake!