Monday, September 19, 2011

Sky Top Apple Orchard

A good friend of mine from Greenville mentioned getting the families together to pick apples at Sky Top Apple Orchard. YES, sign me up.

It happened to work out this Sunday since we would be driving back from Greenville anyway....(a post about why we went to Greenville soon).

Besides the fact that on weekends the orchard turns into a zoo, it was great! There had to be hundreds of cars. It was insane. But, none-the-less, a good time. If you go, you MUST buy the apple doughnuts. UN.B.LIEVABLE! Our batch was hot off the press, freshly dunked in cinnamon. I could've polished off the dozen by myself.

Moving on...

I was a bit overwhelmed with the rows and rows and varieties of apples; I have no idea if what we picked was even ripe. After row two, I gave up trying to help the kids pick apples and let them put whatever in the basket.

(Thanks W family for a great afternoon. We enjoyed hanging out with you all.)

pattons

pattons2

pattons6

pattons3

pattons5

pattons4

pattons7

3 comments:

Marla Logan said...

Great pics!!! Looks like everyone was having a good time!!! Love the pic of S. with A....and the one at the end with both kiddos!
Love You All and can't wait to see you in 2 more days!!

Lila Armock said...

So fun!! What great shots of you guys! And btw I totally know what you mean about those donuts - YUM.

Charlie said...

I'm curious Bethany, why did you guys come to Greenville? Please tell!