I loaded up my little man this morning to tote him to his first day of preschool.
He was bouncing off the walls (literally) with excitement.
Ever since Allie started kindergarten, G has been ready for his turn. "What about me"? Yes, we heard this phrase again.
We had a little incident yesterday where G bit Allie on the hand. It left a nice indention. So, we firmly reiterated to him last night going to bed that biting will not be tolerated, and he must be kind to his new friends in school! His bottom lip puckered out like and water built up in his eyes.
I think we got the point across. When I picked him up this afternoon I asked him, "How was school buddy"? G's reply, "I don't bite".
2 comments:
Sweet Boy! I love that little guy!
He's a good boy. I'm so glad he got his turn. Some times it's hard being the little guy.
Post a Comment