Getting into photography I never imagained myself a wedding photographer, but I must admit, I LOVED every moment of the day! It was so much fun, especially when you have such a talented second shooter who agreed to come along for the ride.
I've hardly even dabbled into the bulk of the photos I took, but I am so excited to get a few shots up for an early sneak peek.
A & M, thank you for asking me to be a part of your special day. You both are amazing and I wish you happiness in your journey through life together. Without further ado, A &M...here is a little sneak peek.






7 comments:
LOVE!!! I can't wait to see the rest! You did an awesome job!
Beautiful! What a wonderful day...and the pics are just amazing! Great job, pro. :)
So beautiful! I'm so impressed with you. I'm going to have to hire you for my next wedding ;)
Love, love, love! Thanks B!
Way to go Bethany- AWESOME- I love the shot of their lower bodies!
So proud of your work!! I keep going back and looking at these pics again. A. was a beautiful bride!
Post a Comment