Saturday, November 6, 2010

So long sucker

IMG_9876

(G-man SOOC because I have no time to edit right now.)

We are crazy busy unpacking and settling into our new home. But all is well and we are doing great.

The kids are surprising me by how well they are adjusting. They are both sleeping well and are in good spirits. Also brag-worthy (is this hyphenated?), is the fact that G's pacifier is gone. It didn't make the move and when he asked for it at our new home....we simply said, "don't have it buddy". He is napping great, sleeping great with my pacifier-free Gabe. So long sucker!!!

I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel in regards to unpacking. S tackled the kids' rooms today and made huge progress! All we have left is the laundry room, dining room and to finish up the master bedroom.

I hit up the infamous Hickory Furniture outlets today. Deals to be had! And we had one....on a set of bunkbeds and dresser for G-man. Allie is already asking to sleep with Gabe in his new bunkbeds when they arrive.

Alright Patton friends....we are almost settled in.....our home is anxiously awaiting your arrival(s). Call now to book!

6 comments:

Judy H. said...

Yea for G! Another milestone conquered. Glad you are settled and all together now.

Life in Color said...

Congrats to Mom & Dad for taking the plunge. Cograts to the G-man for being a tough little man. See you soon!

Tim Logan said...

I remember a scarf that got left at the carpet store and the little girl made it just fine.
Pop

Marla Logan said...

Goooo G!!! I'm so proud of you all for taking the challenge and conquering it!!! I see pretty, straight teeth in his future, not to mention new words! Look out world there's a new G-man on the loose!!

The Roper's said...

So glad that ya'll are getting settled...and glad that the paci was not a big issue. Bryce did better then I thought when his all "broke" also.

**Punkydoop's World** said...

I am very happy for you guys!!!