
G got his haircut.
I searched and searched for 2 addresses I had written down for local barbers.
Hickory streets are insanely difficult to navigate. 2nd Ave SW, 19 St. NE, 31st Ave. NW. Everyone goes by landmarks up here. I understand why.
Anywho...I gave up my search for the barber when I spotted a "walk-ins welcome" hair place in a little strip mall. I should've known better.
G was assigned the young child who couldn't have cut more than 2 heads of hair.
We left with hair growing over his ears....and a rat tail (apparently G didn't look down long enough for hairgirl to spot the strand of hair that had been overlooked). Needless to say, I marched G back in and kindly asked for her to fix it. I couldn't let the little guy sport a rat tail.....it's not the 80s.
It actually looks okay today. But, I hope to find the barber next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment