Sunday, October 17, 2010

Road Trip

IMG_8638 copy


IMG_8698 copy

Sooooo, if you were travelling solo with a 4 and 2 year old in the car for 10 hours......what would you do?

Any tricks?

Tips?

Must haves?

I think I've thought of everything I possibly can - DVD player, magna-doodle, mess free color book for Gabe, new Tinkerbell marker color book for Allie, dry erase book, skittles, chocolate, push pops, cooler, kid's blankets/stuffed animals, gumballs, bouncy balls, mathbox cars, etc...

It might not be pretty, and I miiiiight lose my mind, but I like a challenge. And we will get there...unless I blow 4 tires. Then I'll phone for help.

I'll let you know how it goes....

5 comments:

Marla Logan said...

Uhhhh.....we could babysit????

Allyson said...

OH NO! Goooooood luck!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Oh me! Good luck with that! TV is a must have for that far!

Judy H. said...

Maybe even 2 TVs!

Josh, Kylie, Aila and Liam said...

I tell the kids that the car runs faster on dream-fuel. If they sleep we get there faster!