
G and I head to ATL to pick up Allie tomorrow morning. I hear she has been spoiled rotten by Pop and Maw-maw. I also hear she almost had those grandparents of hers talked into buying her a pet turtle! Good thing she comes home soon....but who knows what she will have in tow!
I have enjoyed my Gabe time. This is just what the both of us needed right now. He has been great (except for today at the Honda dealership when he swatted at me, and pointed his finger saying, "No Mommy". Did you know they had time out chairs at car dealerships?).
G has asked about Allie everyday...we are definitely looking forward to getting her back home! Stephen comes home tomorrow. Girls night out tomorrow night! Lots of fun things to look forward too!
2 comments:
Glad you had a good time with G-man! We had a good time with A. too!! I miss her soooo much!!! Will please bring her back??? Maybe next time G. will be up to coming?
Happy Birthday to you!!
Love,
Mom
Oh my goodness, Gabe is getting so big. He looks like a little man now! He is really handsome!
Post a Comment