Saturday, October 17, 2009

Miss Addy

IMG_2791
Once upon a time....we lived in Nashville, very close to this precious Miss Addy. Miles close. Unfortunately, Addy and Allie were too young to appreciate each other.


IMG_2775
Well, times have changed! We spent the evening at Juju's house tonight eating chili and watching football. The girls had a blast today hanging out and playing together.


addy1
We even managed to squeeze in a mini photoshoot in the freezing cold weather.


IMG_2800
It's amazing what can be accomplished in 5 mintues. Addy was so cooperative...as was Allie. I had to push her out of shots!


IMG_2794
In Addy's words, "I want to spend the night at her house, I like her".


IMG_2780
We like you too Addy (and your parents), and we hope to get to do this again real soon! Until next time...and maybe, just maybe, we'll let you girls have a sleep over....at JuJu's of course!

4 comments:

The Roper's said...

Bethany-
Thank you so so much! I love these!!! And I think a sleepover @ Juju's is a great idea :)
Hope to see you again really soon!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

What sweet pictures of Addy and Allie! You are doing so good with your camera. They both are beautiful! :)

juju said...

oops....was loving the blog until I got to the last sentence! ha ha....I'd love to try it but only if you and Mammaw keep the boys. Just teasing, I loved your visit with Allie and Gabe, but a 1, 2, 3 and 4 yr. old in the house at one time is crazy fun!!! juju

Life in Color said...

You did yourself proud with the pictures! I knew you would. Hope all is well, we'll talk to you when we get home.