
Gabe and I had a playdate with some friends of ours at the Greenville zoo this morning. The weather was absolutely PERFECTION!

And so was this giraffe. I love cooperation, even though I was interrupting his lunch.

I really enjoyed spending time with Gabe today. He was really interested in the animals this time and would point and make noises at them.

Here is my little monkey playing on the playground before we entered the zoo. I can't get over how quickly he is growing up.

Zac and his momma joined us today.

As well as Greyson and his momma. And let me just add, as soon as Greyson saw I wanted to take a picture of him, he proceeded to dance the craziest dance, headbanging in the air, circling head; doing anything in his power to make getting a picture difficult. I'm surprised I ended up with a shot of him looking into the camera. LOVE those curls!

The zoo officially wore Gabe out. It was 12:15 when we left the zoo and he had not eaten lunch or napped. We got to the car and I handed him a vienna sausage...he fell asleep eating the first one. He was pitiful.
3 comments:
You are getting so good @ the picture taking. Will you take pictures of my kids????
Vienna sausage...really?
Great pictures! I'm still drooling over your lens...speaking of, someone's birthday is coming up soon....hmmmm. :)
Ditto, Gina.
Post a Comment