I take full responsibility. I brought this virus into our home a week and a half ago....aches, chills, headache, sneezing, green congestion, coughing, wheezing, fever, etc...Allie and I are still getting over it and in the process have managed to pass it on to Gabe too. He scared me this morning when he woke up running a 102.9 fever. He also had a rosy complexion, shaky body and then came the vomit. I had a very trying day juggling a sick and fussy Gabe and my ball of energy Allie. Not to mention Stephen flew out for Cincinnati today for work. Times like this is when I wish we lived closer to our parents.
Monday, September 28, 2009
SICK of being SICK
I take full responsibility. I brought this virus into our home a week and a half ago....aches, chills, headache, sneezing, green congestion, coughing, wheezing, fever, etc...Allie and I are still getting over it and in the process have managed to pass it on to Gabe too. He scared me this morning when he woke up running a 102.9 fever. He also had a rosy complexion, shaky body and then came the vomit. I had a very trying day juggling a sick and fussy Gabe and my ball of energy Allie. Not to mention Stephen flew out for Cincinnati today for work. Times like this is when I wish we lived closer to our parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sorry :( Say a little prayer for you....
Aw, poor family! I hope you all get to feeling better soon. I know the feeling of wishing you lived closer to family...it stinks sometimes.
poor baby. And I'm not referring to either of your kids : )
I will come back. Pappy.
Post a Comment