The kids and I met Pop and Maw-maw down at the beach. We are definitely missing daddy, but somehow are managing to have a good time.
Gabe has at least one accident per day...it's only a matter of time before we visit the ER. Yesterday, fell out of a chair by the pool onto the concrete and landed on his head. He got pretty banged up, but he's a tough boy and is okay.
3 comments:
Poor Gabe! I'm glad you guys are having a great time--we spent a good part of a month down there and I'm definitely missing it right now :) We saw your mom at the outlets on Sunday--she was waiting for you to pick her up!
Poor little thing. I guess that is pretty common for little boys, though.
Looks like yall are having a blast in Gulf Shores! wish I could be there with yall!
Oh how I love that house! I know that you are having a good time and i hope that all of little Gabe's boo-boo's get better!!!
Post a Comment