
I did have to add buckets of hot water in the pool, but Allie enjoyed her first swim day of the season. She played and played and played. I felt a little bit guilty as I sat watching her filing my nails, sipping on koolaid.....when my phone rang, and Stephen was talking about how busy he was at work. Thanks for letting me stay home with her babe!
This was before she tracked 10 lbs of grass in the water...
Our friends came over to hang out....while Elizabeth didn't dig the pool too much, she did enjoy the hotdogs we grilled. The child at 2 1/2 hot dogs! Look at her....we were all shocked. She is only 16 months old.
2 comments:
Wait for number 2...then you will be BUSY!!
Just kidding :)
Don't you love those kind of days!!
I want to come and Swim too. It was 31 degrees when Daddy went to work this morning! Way to cold for me to swim
Emily Glovier
gfrcrg bb bvfxdfh fbyhfcvmyljvfrew
(Emily typed the last part)
Post a Comment